2019 part 1 全年换题季最新更新（5月）
考官旁白：for the first part of the test! i would like to ask you some questions about… now lets talk about…
part 1 新题
1. do you use perfume?
2. what kind of perfume do you like?
3. what does perfume mean to you?
4. do you give perfume as a gift?
1. do you like reading?
2. what kind of books do you read?
3. do you read electronic books?
4. do you read books related to your profession?
1. do you like to smile?
2. when do people smile at others?
3. do you smile when people take pictures of you? 4. can you recognize a fake smile?
1. do you prefer to be indoors or outdoors?
2. did you like to go outside when you were young?
3. did you often go over to your friends’ house when you were young? 4. is it important for children to play outdoors?
1. do you make plans every day?
2. are you good at managing your time?
3. what is the latest plan you made?
4. what is the hardest part about making plans?
1. do you think mathematics is important?
2. do you think it is difficult to learn mathematics well?
3. are girl generally good at mathematics?
4. do you often use a calculator?
1. why do some people throw garbage on the street?
2. what do you do with garbage when you are on the street?
3. how do you feel when you see people throw garbage on the street?
4. do you think your city is clean or not?
visiting relatives 新题
1. do you often visit your relatives?
2. what do you do when visiting relatives?
3. when was the last time you visited a relative? 4. why do people visit their relatives?
1. what do street markets sell?
2. are there many street markets in china?
3. what are the differences between street markets and supermarkets?
4. do you often go to the supermarket?
1. have you borrowed books from others?
2. have you ever borrowed money from others?
3. do you like to lend things to others?
4. how do you feel when people don’t return things that they borrowed from you?
1. do you like travel?
2. which city have you been to?
3. what kind of cities do you like to travel to?
4. which place left you the deepest impression when you were traveling?
social network 新题
1. how often do you use social networking applications?
2. why do you use social networking applications?
3. what are the advantages/disadvantages of social networking apps?4. do you think it is good to make friends online?
part 1 高频必考题
where are you from?
is that a big city or a small place?
how long have you lived there?
are some advantages of living in your hometown?
is there anything you dislike about hometown?
do you want to live there in the future?
do you live in an apartment or a house?/what kind of
accommodation do you live in?
who do you live with?
can you describe the place where you live?
what is your favorite room?
what do you do in that room?
what part of your home does you like the most?
are the transportation facilities to your home are very good?
are there many shops near your apartment?
what can you see outside the window?
what subject(s) are you studying?
why did you choose to study that subject?
do you like your subject? (why? / why not?)
is it very interesting?
do you prefer to study in the mornings or in the afternoons?
why do some people find it difficult to focus in the morning?
what do you do to improve your learning efficiency?
work do you do?
why did you choose to do that type of work?
do you like your job?
will you continue doing this job in the future?
what are your responsibilities at work?
part 1 仍考旧题
do you like to listen to music?
what’s your favorite kind of music?
do you listen to music more often than you used to do?
do you listen to cd or download music from the internet?
have you ever learned to play a musical instrument?
do you think your music taste will change as you grow?
what’s the most popular means of transportation in your hometown?
is driving to work popular in your country?
how did you reach here today?
do you think people will drive more in the future?
would you ride bikes to work in the future?
what is the most popular transportation in china?
what will become the most popular means of transportation in china?
do you prefer public transportation or private
what form of transport do you usually use?
do you usually take bus?
is it convenient to take a bus/taxi in your city / hometown?
do you think driving is an important skill?
the area you live in
do you like the area that you live in?
where do you like to go in that area?
do you know any famous people in your area?
what are the changes in the area recently?
how do you feel when you are in crowded places?
do people like crowded places in china?
when was the last time you were in a crowded place?
what places do you think are often crowded?
tea or coffee
what do chinese people prefer? tea or coffee?
what was the last time you drank tea/ coffee?
do you prefer tea or coffee for guests at home?
do you like looking at the sky?
how often do you do it?
is there a good place to look at the sky?
can you see the moon and stars at night in your hometown?
do you prefer the sky in the morning or the sky at
pets and animals
have you ever had a pet when you were young?
are there many people keeping pets in china?
what pet will you keep if you want?
how have your sleeping habits changed since you were young?
do you take naps at noon?
do you like to read before bed?
how much sleep do you need every day?
which holiday is your favorite?
how do you spend your holidays?
how many public holidays do you have in china?
do you think people need more public holidays?
is being patient important?
are you a patient person?/ were you patient when you were young?
when you are not patient, what do you do?
how do you feel when other people are not patient?
do you have anything to share with others recently?
what are not suitable for sharing?
what kind of things do you like to share with others?
did your parents teach you to share when you were a child?
do you think it’s important to reply emails quickly?
how often do you write an email?
who do you write to?
what kind of email do you receive that makes you happy?
what’s the difference of writing with a pen and typing on a computer?
can we tell someone’s personality from his/ her handwriting?
do you often write with a pen?
is your handwriting easy to read for other people?
have you ever met a celebrity in real life?
who is your favorite movie star?
are international movie stars popular in your country?
do you want to be a star?
2019 part 2&3 全年换题季最新更新（5月）
part 2考官旁白：ok i am going to give you a topic now. youhave one minute to make notes. here is some paper and a pen. here is the topic. right，you have 1 to 2 minutes to speak. please begin now and i will tell you when to stop.
part 3考官旁白：now in the final five minutes, i d like to ask you more general question that is related to part 2，okay？
part 2&3 新题
1. describe a person who has interesting ideas or opinions
you should say:
who this person is?
what this person does?
how you know him?
and explain why you think his/her ideas and opinions are interesting?
1. when do children begin to have their own ideas?
2. why are there more and more differences between children and their parents?
3. what are the advantages and disadvantages of setting rules for children?
4. is there someone with good ideas that has changed many people’s lives?
2. describe a foreign celebrity you want to meet in person.
how you knew about this person?
why you want to meet this person?
1. how can people become famous?
2. what are the advantages and disadvantages of becoming a celebrity?
3. what influences can famous people have on the society?
4. why can some celebrities stay famous for a long time while some cannot?
3. describe a person who made you laugh happily when you were a child.
what this person did to make you laugh?
why this person made you laugh?
and how you felt about it?
1. what can make children laugh?
2. what do you think is the best age for people to have children?3. do you think people should be trained before they become parents?
4. do you think childhood is the most important in one’s development?
4. describe a person who encouraged and helped you to achieve a goal.
what this person encouraged you to do?
how this person helped you?
and explain why this encouragement helped you to achieve the goal?
1. why is it important for teenagers to set goals?
2. what will encourage children to learn more?
3. do parents and teachers punish children physically nowadays?4. who do you think has the greater influence on the goal-setting of children? teachers or parents?
5. describe someone who speaks a foreign language well.
what kind of foreign language he/she speaks?
why he/she learns this foreign language?
and explain why you think he/she speaks this foreign language well?
1. is learning a foreign language important?
2. what benefits can a foreign language bring to one’s career?
3. do you think english will be the mainstream language of the world in the future?
4. when learning a foreign language, which part is easier? speaking or writing?
6. describe your favorite singer or band.
who you favorite singer is?
what his/her personality is?
what kind of style his/her music belongs to?
and explain why he/she is your favorite singer?
1. what kind of music do people like at different ages?
2. what kind of music is popular in china now and what kind of music will be popular in the future?
3. do people learn to sing nowadays?
4. do you think the most popular singer is the best one?
7. describe a person who often helps others.
how often does this person help others?
how does this person help others?
why and how you feel about him/her?
1. do people nowadays help others more than in the past?
2. who should teach children to help others?
parents or teachers?
3. what kind of profession help others more?
4. why are some people willing to help others?