1 .we should always bear in mind that if we are ignorant of our health for promotion, disease will gradually approach us with the help of tiredness.
2. i looked for the history book because i wanted to find out when america was founded, and at last i found the dusty book in a dim room.
3. there are so many reference books on this romantic poet for me to choose from that i can’t make up my mind which to choose.
4. it seemed that the handsome actor was not a bit worried, but in fact, he was not a little concerned about the result of the investigation, which may destroy his bright future.
5. unluckily,the delegate felt so sleepy that he soon fell asleep without realizing that he hadleft his passport and the draft of his speech in the taxi.
6. it is reported that by the end of 2014, shanghai disney theme park will have been open to the tourists from all over the world formally.
7. the engineer pointed out, “to some extent, the more functions a calculator has, the more likely it is to be out of order.”
8. we haven’t contacted each other since he left the organization but fortunately i could still recognize him in a quiz show on tv without hesitation.
9. the merry aged couple got married in 1949 and up till now they have been married for 6decades, which was admired by many young couples.
10. the young clerk expressed full of confidence that he was qualified for that demanding mission, which was beyond our expectation.
11. he was so eager for success that he consulted a successful ceo about how tosucceed in regulating a joint venture company.
12. the sailor has adequate experience and he tells us his interesting experiences every time we are invited to his party.
13. after scrubbing the table swiftly, the waiter brought a menu to me and suggested that i should have a try at the new meal and tell him my attitude towards it.
14. the distinguished enterprise consists of 12 departments, each of which is made up of 20 people, who graduated from top universities.
15. the president was quoted as saying that he was deeply moved by this moving film, which was based on a real story.
16. the considerate wife was very pleased with her own cooking because it tasted delicious and she was sure her husband would be fond of it.
17. the naughty boy lied that a hen which lay under the tree had laid 2 eggs; hence, his parents resolved to scold him rather than forgive him.
18. mayor was invited to make some comments not only on what happened, including the conflict between several residents and the police, but also on what will happen, an international conference on global trade included.
19. after completing too much work imposed by my boss in a much too short time, i couldn’t bear the pressure so i asked for a two-day leave to adjust myself.
20. i used to rise very late during the summer vacation, but i am used to waking up very early because the distance between my house and the office is 20 kilometers apart.
21. last year, my total income, with my reward added to, added up to 15,000 yuan, which was not in proportion to what i did.去年我的总收入，加上奖金，总计为一万五千元，这与我的付出不成正比。
22. these designers are discussing how to double the scale of the park so that more people can enter and relax themselves at weekends.
23. the retired minister who likes excursion lives alone in a mountain village, but he doesn’t feel lonely because he has made friends with his digital camera.
24.—david has made so distinct progress in english recently that he can speak english fluently now.
—so he has, and so have you. congratulations on being enrolled in harvard university.
25. according to your language ability, we can recommend 3 levels of courses ranging from elementary, intermediate to advanced.
26. this respectable expert said he would rather accept a respectful student who was not temporarily successful in his study than a top student who didn’t know how torespect others.
27. the experts will take the amateur’s advice into account and then decide to adopt it or not in the automatic heating system.
28. electronic games don’t have many effects on adults but affect students a great deal; therefore, many parents make efforts to limit their children’s playing time.
29. after seeing plenty of solid evidence, the greedy thief had no alternative but to acknowledge that it was he that stole the gold watch.
30. after the committee declares that the tickets for the concert are available to the public, many people are willing to wait in a long queue to buy one.
31. regardless of his partner’s objection, he still determined to apply for the position of manager because he knew how to apply the commercial theory to the reality.
32. by contrast, before signing the contract, this university student didn’t contact his parents but make contact with his new colleague.
33. he was permitted to practice the piano no more than one hour a day, so he could notplay any more than 10 songs.
34. a heavy fog resulted in a severe traffic jam and his being late just resulted from the traffic jam.
35. this tale is well worth reading, but it is not worthy of being translated, a foreign language researcher said.
36. not until his mother reminded him of tomorrow’s dictation contest was he aware that he had scarcely recited the words or had any vocabulary drills.
37. everybody in the class except li ming thinks that the composition can get a high markexcept for some spelling and grammatical mistakes.
38. on hearing the girl struck by a truck has been sent to hospital by ambulance, many people volunteered to donate blood and left the message that the driver should be arrested as soon as possible.
39. the football team got there ahead of schedule so as to get familiar with the awful weather and food as soon as possible.
40. a number of audience were present in the registration center in the morning, the number of whom was 300; nevertheless, the host had forgot to arrange temporary accommodations.
41. no one can deny that the rise of china’s economy leads china to play a more and more important role in international affairs.
42. since you have recovered from the heart attack, why don’t you get up and have a walk around the garden in the hospital in such a mild day?
43. there is no point in complaining about the quality of dress to the guard because he is not responsible for it.
44. all the patriotic students taking pride in the motherland will raise their hands the moment the national flag is rising.
45. lately peter is fascinated by linda’s latest dramatic story which is much better than herlast one, so he is always late for school these days.
46. the obvious reason why these two companies bargained with each other over the imported products is just that they both intended to benefit from these products after estimating their real value.
47. recently, many senior high school students hoped to be independent of their parents, and in the meanwhile, more and more parents began to concentrate their attention on the generation gap.
48. so many citizens crowded into the zoo to observe how the panda gave birth to its baby that no wonder the zoo had to restrict the number of people in case any accident might occur.
49. though the boss approved of this project, it had to be abandoned mainly because thefirm was short of extrafinance.
50. to make herself understood, the interpreter was busy explaining carefully the terms involved in the contract and how they accounted for the profits.
51. he meant to take the next train to the place that he had been keen on, which meant staying here another night.
52. in spite of the fact that the police had warned them of the danger in the ancient cave, these young men still made an attempt to explore it.
53. as a new advertising manager, you should adopt some means to adapt yourself to the new employees so as to make yourself be popular with them.
54. since all the examination rooms have been equipped with cameras, you had better give up the plan of cheating in the examination or you deserve the punishment when caught.
55. to our surprise, compared with the rich, even though many people devote themselves to supporting the whole family, they still can’t afford to own a house.
56. the police announced that they had arranged for a psychologist to communicate with the criminals in the hope that they could cease fire and reduce the damage.
57. the government is appealing to the citizens to use paper bags rather than the plastic ones for the sake of environmental protection.
58. in the university, the chances are that you can select your favorite coursefrom chemistry, geology, philosophy, photography, psychology, biology, literature, physics, politics and so on.
59. though he knew it was such an exciting football match that he couldn’t miss it, he felttoo tired to insist on watching it.
60. in order to remain in existence, any insurance company must, in the long run, produce the goods that consumers consider useful and that enable them to reduce the loss.
61. the greater the population there is in one region, the greater the need there is for water, transportation, and material.
62. the difference between human and animal is that the former can think while the latter cannot, but both human and every breed of animals have their origin in ocean.
63. the reason why the beatles lives up to the reputation as the milestone in pop music lies in the fact that they are capable of adding their emotions and feelings for political affairsto their songs.
64. once you figure out the characters of the compound sentences the teacher explained to us, you will have no difficulty doing your homework.
65. long before children are able to speak or understand a language, they still manage toexpress themselves to their parents by making noises.
66. thanks to modern technology, we can know in advance what our house will look like before we start decorating it.
67. you can’t put the blame on the newcomer because it is unfair to blame him for the fault. it is you that should be to blame.你不能责怪那个新手，因为把这个错误归结到他身上是不公平的。只怪你不好。
68. according to his analysis, the main foods eaten in any country depend largely on its climate and soul, both of which are closely related to the country’s geographic position.
69. after being awarded the first prize, he expressed that he would rather be remembered as an ordinary artist than as an advertisement designer.
70. although at first japan didn’t leave a deep impression on me, iwas gradually attracted by its culture and decided to stay there for another two months after graduation.
71. he has been away from home for almost one month, so he is likely to lack food for lack of cash, his father estimated.
72. the first time they went abroad, the tourists were so curious about everything that theycouldn’t help purchasing many goods, which made it difficult to control the budget.
73. the different kinds of media make it possible that we obtain a large amount of valuable information in time.
74. many countries are reported to be taking measures to research and develop the new sort of cars so as to face the energy crisis.
101. when the art master delivered the speech, he mentioned that you have to fight against the following factors such as self-doubt, failure, loneliness, misunderstanding and even threat on condition that you want to have access to achievement.
102. when interviewed by the journalists, the minister assured the public that all the products on display would be launched to the market and would satisfy the giant companies’ need.
103. no one opposed the proposal that the star be named after the distinguished scientistin memory of the great contribution he made to space research.
104. the rumour spread that the ticket sales in that suburban theatre was in decline for lack of marvelous performances; therefore, many performing companies withdrew their offers.
105. in my opinion, it makes no sense to regret spending time persuading him; what you should do right now is to prove that his previous opinions were just ridiculous.
106. a lot of people in poverty were infected with the deadly disease, so the experienced doctor of honour volunteered to serve the poor, and operated on them free of charge.
107. although many travellers supposed that they could take the same route without the guide, only 30 percent were estimated to arrive at the destination.
108. these days, all the family members, who have separated from each other for long, re-unite to emerge in nothing but the 50th anniversary of their grandparents’ marriage.这些天，彼此多年不见的家庭成员重聚了，不为别的就为了参加祖父母结婚50周年纪念。
109. her parents’ aim is to prevent her from any bad impact so that she can form a good habit and have graceful manners.她父母的目的是使她不受任何坏影响的干扰以便她能养成良好的习惯和礼貌。
110. a strange phenomenon emerged that the youth struggled for a better life by earning money desperately, but they didn’t find the suitable solution to release the pressure.
111. i was lost in thought the moment my leader introduced a new project in detail; nevertheless, i still guaranteed that i could be qualified for it.
112.—my friend’s computer is very light and fashionable. i like it very much. so i decide to buy a similar one.
—the one in pink is very charming.
—i don’t think so. i think the one in pink is not so/as good as that in black.
113.late in the 20th century, the world has witness that the modest and humble chinese people made the best use of their diligence and intelligence to reform economic structure, develop their domestic industry, improve people’s living standard, provide more access to education, defense the territory and cooperate with any peace-loving country in the world.20世纪末，全世界见证了谦虚的中国人民充分利用他们的勤劳智慧，改革经济结构，发展国内工业，提高人民生活水平，提供更多教育机会，保卫疆土，和任何热爱和平的国家合作。
114. besides carrying the original diploma, all the candidates must fill in the blank form and write down their names, addresses, educational background and the selfintroduction including their certificates, ambition and hobbies; however, empty boast isforbidden.
115. to raise the service standard, the furniture shop confirms that the regular customers will gain 15 percent discount and have the chance to appreciate the classical european-style furniture.
116. obama administration showed its sympathy for the innocent people who survived the natural tragedy, comforted them and encouraged them to rebuild their homeland with american spirit, promising that the government would continue to offer the rescue and financial support.
117. according to the recent survey, there is a growing tendency for senior staff to put aside their salary, run into deep debt for a long time or even cancel most social activities merely to realize the dream of improving their housing condition.
118. many overseas guests are jealous of the host’s traditional chinese decorations whichare assessed at one million yuan but they are prohibited from touching anything for the sake of safety.
119. the economic committee gave a brief but accurate description of the stable and constant increase of gdp so the public is convinced that the government is conveying the signal that the weak economy has recovered.
120. the senior official leaked that as a close partner, they committed themselves to taking concrete measures such as absorbing more labour force and eliminating some out-of-date products for the purpose of proceeding to exploit the potential market.高级官员透露：作为亲密合伙人，他们承诺将采取具体措施例如吸收劳动力，淘汰一些过时的产品，为的是进一步挖掘潜在市场。
121. the embarrassed computer talent felt guilty of sending a threatening mail to the security department simply for fun as the police were appointed to search every vacant seat in the airport and plenty of flights were canceled.
122. in principle, the installed software is assumed to make the accounting system more efficient but the reality is that all of us are discouraged from learning by heart so much complicated operating procedure.
123. nowadays, now that the private cars are the symbol of success, ideal life and social position, many businessmen with the driving license hold the belief that owning a luxurious car is closely linked with pursuing a high-quality life.
124. before the lecture, the man of great wisdom put forward such an abstract concept that every one kept silent digesting the meaning but it might take a long time for them to truly master it.
125. the deaf twins looked alike and yet unlike the elder brother who had a good command of repairing the vehicles, the younger brother liked painting the pictures, which looked like photos.
126. in some children who go blind, certain parts of the brain that normally control visionappear to switch jobs and focus instead on sound, a new study has found.
127. at the moment, the bright child from an ill-respected school can show certificates to prove he or she is suitable for a job, while the lack of certificate indicates the unsuitability of a dull child attending a well-respected school.
128. this defense of excellence and opportunity would disappear if examinations were taken away, and the bright child from a poor family would be a prisoner of his or her school’s reputation, unable to compete for employment with the child from the favored school.
129. to be frank, even though the central government collapsed, these civilians wouldpreserve in fighting to the end because they couldn’t endure being oppressed and motherland’s being conquered.
130. a confusing circumstance called “shifting of responsibility” is defined as the fact that the more people there are, the less likely help is to be given because each individual excuses himself by thinking someone else will help.
131. poisonous liquid can cause the symptom such as flu and muscle ache so it is essential to put unique identification label on them according to the directions.
132. the earnest customs officer took it for granted that he possessed the right to have aroutine check of everyone’s luggage but he had no idea he had offended the leader.
133. some manufacturers, thirsty for more illegal profits, offer the fake goods, which in turn will spoil their most precious wealth——the trust for the brand and leave themselves stranded in trouble.
134. once the consequence of the negotiation conducted by the diplomats is disappointing,on most occasions, it seems inevitable for the governments to adopt the most extreme and frightening measure——war at all costs.
135. although some parts of the surface were illegible, the elaborate masterpiece in the exhibition absolutely illustrated a magnificent vivid scene in which our ancestors went hunting and resisted the wild beast.
136. during the spring festival, he designed a flexible schedule where he combined the study with entertainment so that he could accomplish the academic task as well as enjoy a series of annual concerts.
137. to celebrate the 60th anniversary of motherland, enthusiastic people gathered at the square, applauding and cheering, and sent sincere wish to motherland that china would reach a new level in every aspect after they appreciated the magnificent military parade.为了庆祝祖国60周年，热情的人们聚集在广场欣赏完壮观的阅兵礼后，鼓掌欢呼，送出最真挚的祝福，愿中国在每个方面都创新高。
138. under the influence of the science fiction, the hardworking technician wasstimulated to acquire more knowledge to invent a portable air conditioner containing electrical fans, which weighed only 2.5 kilograms.
139. anyone with the common sense will react angrily to the fact that the aggressive one who once hijacked 2 hostages was assigned to aid in a charity fair as an assistant.
140. to accuse the government of overlooking their criticism, the natives, marching along the street, held a campaign to protest against throwing away the toxic waste on the island at the sacrifice of the natural environment.
141. if you are arriving at an international airport and are not transferring another flight, you must pass through passport control and customs immediately after leaving your plane.
142. the man elected favourite teacher treats teaching as his lifelong career: although he is strict with students, he answers students’ questions patiently, expands students’ horizon, seldom scolds students, and never pretends to know what he doesn’t know.
143. to prove they themselves were not timid, the participants dared to sail across the pacific, even though they had predicted they had to strive against different troubles,excluding storms and injury.
144. due to people’s anxiety about hunger issues and shrinking farmland, more fund and technology tend to be invested in the awkward problems associated with starvation and nutrition.
145. his departure apparently meant that he refused to undertake the career his parents hadpaved the way for, because he planned to create a special law agency featuring serving justice for the people in need to realize his personal value.
146. all of us should be grateful to what nature offers us, obey the natural laws, maintain the balance of nature and ban burning any harmful l substance and giving off carbon dioxide through the chimneys.
147. as a mature professional manager, he will accomplish an urgent task in time, even though he is required to solve it in the period of his vacation, which means squeezing his leisure time and pausing his holiday.
148. the upset mother can’t stand receiving so many nasty bills that belong to her son because she has been disturbed by them since the son altered his address without sending a notice to the bank.
149. while the leader in business or industry or the college professor occupies a higher social position and commands greater respect in the community than the common labourer or even the skilled factory worker, he may take pains to point out that his father started life in america as a farmer or labourer of some sort.
150. while parents, particularly mothers, have always been attached to their infants, social conditions frequently made this attachment difficult to maintain.
151. in the professor’s view, it is totally nonsense that a man having a clear conscience dares to walk across the cemetery in view of a simple reason: having a clear conscience is irrelevant to having the courage to cross the cemetery.
152. all the paper that you write with is made from trees which are cut down after spending years growing, so if the value of your writing doesn’t overtake that of the trees, then you’d better stop writing.
153. the careless dumb patient just glanced at the bottle, mistook the button in it for the pill and swallowed it with the boiled water, which is fortunately not fatal.
154. the pregnant cashier’s absence from the checkout in the chain store aroused the manager’s concern, and he substituted one for her in case the messy situation became worse.
151. in the professor’s view, it is totally nonsense that a man having a clear conscience dares to walk across the cemetery in view of a simple reason: having a clear conscience is irrelevant to having the courage to cross the cemetery. 在这位教授看来，一个问心无愧的人敢于走过坟地的说法完全是乱说一通；因为一个很简单的理由：问心无愧与有胆量走过坟地是毫无关系的。
152. all the paper that you write with is made from trees which are cut down after spending
years growing, so if the value of your writing doesn’t overtake that of the trees, then you’d better stop writing. 所有供你写作的纸张都是由那些生长了好几年然后被砍倒的树木制成的，所以如果你的写作价值还不如这些树木的价值，那你最好还是放弃写作吧。
153. the careless dumb patient just glanced at the bottle, mistook the button in it for the pill and swallowed it with the boiled water, which is fortunately not fatal. 这名粗心的愚钝病人仅仅瞄了下瓶子，错把里面的纽扣当成了药片，用开水服了下去，幸好不致命。
154. the pregnant cashier’s absence from the checkout in the chain store aroused the manager’s concern, and he substituted one for her in case the messy situation became worse. 这位怀孕的收银员不在连锁店收银处的情况引起了经理的注意，他用另一名员工来代替她以防混乱的情况变得更糟。
155. in despair, the violent robbers dressed in prison uniforms with powerful weapons steered a jeep along the rough valley road when the police were tracing them, wanting to oblige them to give in before they
fled to urban district in panic. 当警方追踪这些穿着囚服携带强力武器的劫匪，想迫使他们在慌张地逃入市区前放弃抵抗之时，这些绝望的粗暴的劫匪正沿着崎岖不平的山路驾驶着吉普车。
156. the outstanding athlete stated with an accent that he had to receive several mental therapies to ensure that he didn’t feel nervous or depressed in the shadow of losing the championship and could refresh himself. 这位杰出的运动员带着口音说道，他不得不接受一些精神理疗来确保自己在失去冠军的阴影下不会感到焦虑或抑郁，并能重新振作。
157. without any alarm, the airbus suddenly crashed into the lake when it flew over a forest, some of whose passengers’ bodies still hung on the trees around the bank, for which their relatives burst into tears and couldn’t undergo such a blow. 没有任何警报，这架空中客机在飞越森林的时候，突然坠入湖中。一些乘客的尸体仍挂在岸边的树上，他们的亲戚嚎啕大哭，无法接受这样的打击。
158. after captured in the airport, the silly official was still reluctant to confess that he deceived the leader, took the bribe and transferred the tax to his own account, but he was vague about
who tempted him to do so. 在机场被捕之后，这名愚蠢的 官员仍不情愿承认他欺骗了领导，接受了 贿赂并把税收转移至自己的银行账号，但是对于谁唆使他，他含糊其辞。
159. before the traveler ended his memorable journey, he wandered the paths of the capital mixed with classical elements at ease, appreciating the landscape and talking with the polite and friendly inhabitants. 在这名旅行者结束他 值得纪念的旅行之前，他在这座融合着古典元素的 首都城市的小道上惬意地闲逛，欣赏着风景和礼貌友好的居民聊天。
160. what amazed the generous gentleman was that on such a chilly evening, the trembling teenager with just a loose sweater shook his head, whispering that he was very hungry but he didn’t want to kneel and beg for the bread without dignity. 令这位慷慨的绅士吃惊的是，在这样一个寒风刺骨的夜晚，这个只穿着松松垮垮毛衣、浑身颤抖的年轻人摇着头，低声说虽然很饿但他也不会没有尊严地下跪去乞讨面包。
161. during the visit, the magnificence of the polished mansions inspired each volunteer to be ready for the expo, which will reveal the comprehensive national strength of contemporary china, and some of them even recalled the glorious moment when the beijing olympics began. 参观期间，这些被擦得光亮的大楼鼓励着每一名志愿者为展现当代中国综合国力的世博会做准备，他们中的一些人甚至回忆起了北京奥运会开幕的光辉时刻。
162. the fierce flood by which nature take revenge on mankind caused so great distress to those civilians settling in the basin that people began seeking a harmonious way of getting along with nature to avoid the disaster like this. 这场汹涌的 洪水是大自然对人类的报复。它对那些定居在盆地的平民造成了巨大的痛苦，于是人们开始寻求一种与大自然和睦相处的方式来避免类似灾难再次发生。
163. although the owner swore that his tame dog locked tightly around the tree would not scratch or even bite anyone, i was still alert and a little scared every time i cycled past it, especially when it was barking. 虽然这只狗的主人发誓他那温顺的被牢牢拴在树旁的狗不会抓甚至咬人，但每次我骑车经过都会很警惕甚至有一点害怕，尤其是它在叫的时候。
164. every time the film star surfed the internet, he would omit the articles full of praises for him and the ones filled with insult to him and just browse the content which judged him.
165. as soon as the clock struck twelve, the cruel intruders invaded the border of the country, and conquered the city, killing thousands of innocent civilians and the whole war zone was in flame. 时钟刚敲响12点，这些残忍的侵略者就对该国的边境发动了进攻，占领了城市，杀死了成千上万的无辜平民，这个战区陷入一片火海中。
166. although it braked, the reversing truck still bumped a woman nearby who was bending and sweeping the street, and crushed the woman’s arm, which was impossible to preserve. 虽然采取了刹车措施，这辆倒退的卡车仍然撞到了旁边正在弯腰扫地的妇女，压碎了她的手臂。这只手臂不可能保住了。167. a gifted debater should always be full of passion and vigour and never interrupts or even quarrels with his opponent, but responds rapidly with remarkable logical argument. 有天分的辩论者总是充满激情和精力，从不打断甚至与他的对手争吵，但是能以出色的逻辑论证快速作出回应。
168. because the ice continues to dissolve, the delicate layer of ice covering the shallow lake implies that it is impossible to hold an amusing skating race. 由于冰在不断融化，覆盖在这片浅湖上的这层薄冰说明不可能在这举行一场充满乐趣的滑冰比赛。
169. a clever reader treats reading as making a dialogue with writers, inquires about their writing intention and cultivates a habit of drawing the lines under the key points and taking some notes in the margin. 一名聪明的阅读者把阅读看作是和作者的交流，询问他们写作目的，而且会养成在关键处划线，在空白处做笔记的习惯。
170. after a lunch interval, the slim secretary leant against the wall screaming for she was shocked to find someone had deleted her significant data regarding the sample of the insecticide, which meant she could hardly meet the deadline of handing in the report unless miracles happened. 午饭休息过后，这名苗条的秘书靠在墙上发出了一声尖叫，因为她吃惊地发现有人将有关杀虫剂样本的重要数据删除了。这意味着除非奇迹发生，她很难在最后期限前上交报告。
171. as the fire pump at the corner of the narrow corridor cracked, some staff mopped the floor, and others removed the vital property such as the elegant art treasures that were not proof against water and the director of the art museum dialled 911 for help and postponed the opening time. 由于狭长走廊角落里的消防泵破裂，一些员工拖地，一些将重要的财产，如不防水的精美艺术珍宝移走；艺术博物馆的馆长拨打911求助并推迟了开馆时间。
172. it disconcerted these adventurists who felt faint that they had been lost in the desert, so they had to hide in the shade of hill, connecting to the outside world with the satellite phone before they were drained of their energy. 令这些感觉晕厥的冒险者感到挫败的是他们已经迷失在沙漠里了，所以他们不得不躲在沙丘的阴凉处，在他们耗尽能量之前，用卫星电话与外界取得联系。
173. after hearing about the miserable fact that the respectable professor slipped on a slope of the bank, dropped into the lake and drowned when he jogged around the bank, his loyal supporters wept full of grief at his funeral. 在得知这位人尊敬的教授在岸边慢跑时，在斜坡处打滑，掉进湖里淹死的悲惨消息后，他的忠实支持者们在他的葬礼上悲痛地哭泣。
174. the homesick poet at a remote village needed several injections for he was defeated by the cold, continued coughing and sneezing and eventually had a high fever. 由于感冒、持续咳嗽、打喷嚏并最终引发了高烧，这位身在遥远村庄的思念家乡的诗人需要接受药物注射。
175. as far as the scholar is concerned, a far-sighted government should erect a democratic system where citizens’ religion can be respected; everyone should possess the human right to vote and enjoy the social welfare; no body or organization is superior to law and hollow reform policies are on the decrease.
176. since he inherited the fortune from his uncle, the childish gambler has kept betting instead of making a deposit and paying off his loan. 自从他从他舅舅处继承了财产之后，这个幼稚的赌徒非但没有存钱或者还清债务，而是继续赌博。
177. by means of the cable car, the nuclear family stood on the dominant peak of the mountain, gazing at the splendid view and the daughter exclaimed, leaping and making a victory gesture.通过缆车，这个三口之家站在了山顶，看着壮丽的景色；女儿尖叫着跳起来，做出胜利的手势。
200. the article with the headline“beijing opera in washington——the initial step towards enhancing cultural exchange” says the performance won a lot of claps and compliment and the organizer seized the chance to spread chinese culture. 这篇标题为“京剧在华盛顿——加强文化交流的第一步”的文章说道，表演赢得了许多掌声和好评；组织者抓住了这个机会传播了中国文化。